Trullo churc Alberobello
The church of S. Antonio di Padova was opened to the public in June, 1927. Stylistically the church is built using the techniques of constructing a trullo with modern expedients, but there are also some elements of Romanesque-Puglian architecture. The central dome is about 20 metres high and its height is accentuated by a skylight, around which there are four small domes crowned with pinnacles. On the right of the façade there is a trullo bell-tower. The monumental entrance leads into a very sober hall around a central space.